Tips for Dating Filipinas
If you are traveling in Philippines on a vacation, even though you may not have any online Filipina dating partner, there are good chances that you will find lovely Filipina girls for dating if you stroll around in malls, Internet cafes, discos and fast food joints. Girls are everywhere looking for attention and if you treat them with the right attitude, you can easily find yourself on a date with a Filipina girl the next day. However, you should follow some basic dating etiquette, if you really want to be successful with the girl and win her heart.
If dating is a game, then just like any other game, there are rules you need to follow. But, your bad dating behavior can cure with some common sense advice. Here are some tips for dating Filipina women.
Do’s- dating rules:
- Do wear a decent dress and try to look good and be on time. If you go late and look messy, then it gives impression to your Filipina date that you don’t care for her.
- Women put a lot of effort to getting ready for a date, so compliment your date on how she looks.
- Try to enjoy yourself on dates. And always keep in mind that this is supposed to be fun.
- Be interested and interesting. Share thoughts, ask questions, and please pay attention when your Filipina date is telling you what she likes to do, listen, read, and watch.
- Date only girl you’re attracted to. If you force yourself to go on a date with anybody just for the heck of it, the girl can easily sense your feelings.
- Dating requires action, try to understand the family background of your Filipina date, and take interest in her family. That’s a big factor for her to open more, and if everything goes right, she would invite you to meet her family the next day.
Don’ts – Dating rules:
- Don’t lie to your Filipina date.
- Don’t be late for a date. Always be there at time. If you have to change your plans, then tell your date about the changes. And always apologize.
- Many of us are attracted to people who are bad for us. So, don’t date the kind of girls who’ve hurt you in the past.
- Don’t get drunk or be rude on a date. Show some courtesy to a Filipina girl you are dating.
- First dates should take place in well-lit public places. It makes the girl feel safe and comfortable.
- Don’t give out personal information like your address or phone number on the first date. Keep these details to yourself until you trust the girl you’re dating.
- Don’t date a married Filipina woman. Would you like to go for a woman who is cheating on her husband?
A mature dating relationship with a Filipina girl is all about sharing your thought and feelings with your Filipina date. In other words, you have to maintain a good level of friendship and communication for expressing whatever is going within your heart. If you wish to know more secrets about finding and dating lovely Filipina girls, check the following ebook Filipina 101.